Our Vision and Values
Vision and Values:
At Kingsbrook View Primary Academy we are committed to delivering inspirational learning opportunities that are engaging, purposeful and challenging as everyone has the potential to achieve and excel. We have a passion for learning and we value the power of learning in securing a successful future. Our pupils will take ownership of their learning, become highly aspirational and be able to make positive contributions to life in modern Britain.
This means that Kingsbrook View Primary Academy will:
- Have a strong set of values, modelled and followed by all
- Provide an outstanding primary education for all children attending
- Enable all children to be highly aspirational and reach their potential
- Have high expectations of all
- Develop resilience, independence and self-regulation
- Provide a broad, rich, engaging and challenging curriculum
- Be an active and prominent member of the local community
- Provide a secure and happy environment where everybody’s safety and wellbeing matters: children, parents and staff.
- Meet the individual needs of children and their families through a proven model of outstanding teaching and learning
- Value the contribution outdoor learning makes to a stimulating curriculum as well as wellbeing
- Celebrate diversity through an inclusive culture based on equality and respect
- Be a member of the Inspiring Futures Partnership Trust, drawing on the expertise and capacity of other Trust members to deliver outstanding provision
Our vision is supported by our inspiring motto: Growing together to achieve dreams
Our values permeate all that we do and we expect all children, parents, staff, Trustees and visitors to live and breathe these values. These values underpin our curriculum as they are central to being successful individuals, who make a valued contribution as citizens in the modern world.
Aspiration: aiming high, having high expectations and striving for the best
Resilience: responding to challenge, overcoming difficulty and learning from mistakes by having a growth mindset
Respect: valuing everyone’s contributions and demonstrating respect for ourselves and others
Integrity: being open and honest, showing commitment to what is right and being proud of who we are
Fundamental British values are central to the academy’s ethos and are reinforced through the Kingsbrook View values.