Public Sector Equality Duty
The Equality Act 2010 requires us to publish information that demonstrates that we have due regard for the need to:
- Eliminate unlawful discrimination, harassment, victimisation and any other conduct prohibited by the Equality Act 2010
- Advance equality of opportunity between people who share a protected characteristic and people who do not share it
- Foster good relations between people who share a protected characteristic and people who do not share it.
Kingsbrook View Primary Academy is an inclusive academy which prioritises the well-being and progress of every child. All members of our academy community are valued. The Equality Act provides a framework to support our commitment to valuing diversity, tackling discrimination, promoting equality and fostering good relationships between people. It also supports our determination to tackle issues of disadvantage.
The main principles of our approach to equality are:
1. Everyone in our academy community is of equal value
2. We recognise and respect difference
3. We foster positive attitudes and relationships and a shared sense of belonging
.4. We observe good practice in staff recruitment, retention and development.
5. We aim to reduce and remove inequalities and barriers that already exist.
6. We have the highest expectations of all our children.
Click below to view the Kingsbrook View Primary Academy Equality Objectives:
Please click the link below to find out more information on the Bucks Local Offer: